Why Choose Ambassador?
Small class sizes
- Character building is more easily managed
- Students are not comparing themselves or competing with large groups of students
- Students socialize and become friends with everyone
- More opportunities…
- … for valuable teacher/student interaction.
- … for classroom participation and confidence building
- … to use hands-on materials.
- … to go on field trips.
- … for active participation in sports.
- Allows for greater student success
- Research shows that student achievement and success are directly related to the student/teacher ratio.
Strong focus on godly character
- Scripture memorization and its application to character building.
High academic success
- A Beka Book curriculum – recognized as being highly effective in classrooms
- The uniqueness of each child is accommodated by using a variety of teaching materials and methods conducive to meeting the needs of each learning style and personality.
- A variety of teaching methods are used to foster learning.